No. 16 Lavender Pear Room MistRegular price $16.00
FLORAL & FRUITY FRAGRANCE
Beautiful. Lovely. Amazing. These are just a few words customers use to describe this gentle combination of French lavender, luscious white pear and Madagascar vanilla bean. (We also hear 'indulgent', 'relaxing', and 'sublime', but who's counting words?) The soothing aroma of No 16 Lavender White Pear Room Mist is one of our classic scents, inspired by a journey through the flower fields of Provence, with the air scented by bright summer sun, and a calming breeze of possibilities.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our lavender vanilla pear room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What does lavender smell like? Lavender is one of the most globally recognized scents worldwide and has a bold floral fragrance with woodsy hay and pine notes, and herbaceous notes of mint, camphor and rosemary.
What scents go well with lavender? Lavender blends well with herbal and aromatic pine, sage and rosemary, as well as woodsy aromas like patchouli, oakmoss, and citrus notes of bergamot, neroli and orange blossom.
What is lavender used for? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks