No. 18 Ski Lodge Scented Soy CandleRegular price $19.00
Everyone loves nights around a roaring bonfire, sharing stories and cooking outdoors. Our Ski Lodge Scented Soy Candle captures the warm aromas of a campfire - smoked cedar wood, fresh rosemary, oakmoss, rich amber and a whisper of patchouli. Close your eyes and imagine great evenings with friends and family, relaxing in front of the fire...
- Our charred wood scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with smoked wood? We love wood (mahogany, rosewood, pine, spruce, fir) with wood, sweet (vanilla, grapefruit, orange) with smoky, and earthy (leather, amber, musk) with herbal.
What is a ski lodge? A lodge is a small house or chalet that provides shelter from the elements. They are considered to be cozy in nature, and are typically made from felled trees to provide lodging for travelers. Ski lodges perfectly define the terms “coziness” and “togetherness” (or the Dutch hygge.) Typically, they have high ceilings and a central roaring fireplace surrounded by seasoned, hand-cut timbers.
What does a campfire smell like? Dried timbers, charcoal embers, resin, sap. Both smoky and airy, warm and intoxicating.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended