No. 16 Lavender White Pear Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FLORAL & FRUITY FRAGRANCE
Beautiful. Lovely. Amazing. These are just a few words customers use to describe this gentle combination of French lavender, luscious white pear and Madagascar vanilla bean. (We also hear 'indulgent', 'relaxing', and 'sublime', but who's counting words?) The soothing aroma of No 16 Lavender White Pear Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil is one of our classic scents, inspired by a journey through the flower fields of Provence, with the air scented by bright summer sun, and a calming breeze of possibilities.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our lavender white pear ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What does a lavender smell like? Lavender is one of the most globally recognized scents worldwide and has a bold floral fragrance with woodsy hay and pine notes, and herbaceous notes of mint, camphor and rosemary.
What scents go well with lavender? Lavender blends well with herbal and aromatic pine, sage and rosemary, as well as woodsy aromas like patchouli, oakmoss, and citrus notes of bergamot, neroli and orange blossom.
What is lavender used for? In aromatherapy, the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender flowers are known to represent purity, devotion, serenity, grace and calmness.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care