No. 18 Rosemary Campfire Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
Everyone loves nights around a roaring bonfire, sharing stories and cooking outdoors. Our No 18 Rosemary Campfire Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil captures the warm aromas of a campfire - smoked cedar wood, fresh rosemary, oakmoss, rich amber and a whisper of patchouli. Close your eyes and imagine great evenings with friends and family, relaxing in front of the fire...INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our campfire and rosemary ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with smoked wood? We love wood (mahogany, rosewood, pine, spruce, fir) with wood, sweet (vanilla, grapefruit, orange) with smoky, and earthy (leather, amber, musk) with herbal.
What is a ski lodge? A lodge is a small house or chalet that provides shelter from the elements. They are considered to be cozy in nature, and are typically made from felled trees to provide lodging for travelers. Ski lodges perfectly define the terms “coziness” and “togetherness” (or the Dutch hygge.) Typically, they have high ceilings and a central roaring fireplace surrounded by seasoned, hand-cut timbers.
What does a campfire smell like? Dried timbers, charcoal embers, resin, sap. Both smoky and airy, warm and intoxicating.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care