No. 23 Citrus Delight Scented Soy Jar CandleRegular price $19.00
FRUITY & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
Celebrate the greatness that is Citrus Delight! This luscious pink grapefruit scented soy wax candle mixes together fresh citrus fruit, a splash of French Champagne, and the sweet smell of jasmine. This signature scent will fill your home with the fragrance of a Hawaiian vacation, making every day a holiday.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our pink grapefruit scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergen
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with grapefruit? Because grapefruit has a juicy sweet scent, we often pair it with florals (jasmine, honeysuckle, rose, peony) or herbals (mint, basil, rosemary, vanilla, lemongrass) to balance out the aromas into a final blend.
What is jasmine used for? Small and beautiful, but super-fragrant, jasmine flowers are frequently used in wedding bouquets, as hair ornamentation, and as a scent in perfumes. The flowers have many cultural meanings, some being love, beauty, sensuality and good luck.
What does champagne smell like? Girl, you know you love those effervescent bubbles tickling your nose! Perfumers say that 'bubbly' has the aroma of white flowers with hints of orange peel and wild berries. More mature sparkling wines have deeper notes of apple and pear.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended