No. 25 Evergreen Citrus Room MistRegular price $16.00
WOODY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Take a woodland walk through an evergreen forest with the scents of fresh pine, cedar wood and lemon zest wafting in the wind. Breathe in, breathe out, and enjoy the smell of the mountains, accented with notes of crisp citrus and fresh grass. The No 25 Evergreen Citrus Room Spray is rustic, yet refined - a transporting breath of fresh air for any room in the home.
- Our pine fir cedar room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with evergreen? We recommend blending with other woods like cedar wood, rosewood, mahogany, or with citrus like orange, lemon. Finally, conifer fragrances combine nicely with exotic scents like frankincense, patchouli and amber.
What do evergreens mean? In ancient times, conifers and evergreens have represented wisdom and longevity. Pine trees and firs were decorated to celebrate the birth of Frey, the Norse god of the sun and fertility. Because of their evergreen needles, they are trees thought to give life, love, and hope.
What does a frasier fir smell like? Firs have mild citrus top notes with sap undercurrents, and a woody, balsam base. They have a crisp, spicy, outdoorsy and invigorating aroma.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks