No. 35 Surf's Up Scented Soy CandleRegular price $19.00
CLEAN & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Ahh, there's nothing like smell of the ocean - warm sand, foamy surf, and wind washing over the waves. The easy, breezy Surf's Up Scented Soy Candle evokes the aromas of fresh sea water and ocean sunsets from watery notes of cucumber, lily and red cedar wood. Relaxation is required!INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our sand and surf scented soy candle has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of essential oils and fine perfume oils in creamy soy wax
- We only use metal-free cotton wicks for a full, clean, controlled flame with minimal smoke and soot
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable and reusable glass container has a sustainable life when the candle is complete
What scents go well with sea scents? Anything woody (cedar wood, oak, moss), citrusy (lemon, bergamot), floral (rose, neroli) and fresh (mint, basil).
Why does this candle use cucumber as a fragrance note? Cucumber has a fresh watery smell and when mixed with lily of the valley, it evokes light, breezy, air-like scent.
What does the ocean smell like? Water doesn't actually have a smell, but a visit to the ocean is a blend of aromas - salty, seaweed-y and ozone. Perfumers describe the sea as smelling like myrtle, bayberries, hyacinth, carnation and narcissus.
CARE & USE
- With proper care, the candle burn time is approximately 60 hours
- For best performance, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before and after each use
- On the first use, establish a full side-to-side wax pool to set the size of each subsequent melt. Don't burn more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep your candle free of foreign objects and never leave it unattended