No. 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Room MistRegular price $16.00
WOODY & FRESH FRAGRANCE
If you like the soft enticing scent of an orchard during harvest season, you'll love this transporting blend of exotic sandalwood, luxurious fig leaf and oak moss. Evoking a sunny day at the farmer's market, the No 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Room Spray combines the gentle perfumes of aromatic wood, green leaves, powdery amber and juicy fig. A perfect everyday fragrance to instantly refresh a space, combating odors and freshening the air.
- Our sandalwood fig leaf room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with sandalwood? We recommend blending with spiced and wood scents like cinnamon, rosewood, mahogany, amber, and patchouli, or floral scents like lavender, peony, and jasmine.
What is sandalwood used for? The magic of sandalwood has been used since ancient times as the base of many perfumes and incense. It's considered a soothing meditation aid, and is frequently used ceremonially as a way to communicate with the heavens.
What does a fig leaf smell like? A fig tree's leaves smell quite similar to the fruits, except not as sweet and syrupy. They have a green, sap scent that some say smells like fresh coconut.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks