No. 54 Mandarin White Tea Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FRUIT & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
A refreshing burst of joyful citrus, our No 54 Mandarin White Tea Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil is a happy combination of soft white tea, zesty mandarin orange, bright lime and gentle thyme. Uplifting and cleansing, the fragrance will fill a room with the aromas found in a citrus grove.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our mandarin orange and white tea ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with thyme? Being herbal, thyme blends great with other herbs (lavender, basil, rosemary, sage, peppermint), woods (cedarwood, petitgrain, tea tree), and citrus (bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin.)
What is the difference between a mandarin and a regular orange? There are so many types of orange-colored citrus fruits, it's sometime difficult to tell the difference. "Regular" oranges are second in size to grapefruits. They have thick skins, a sweet citrus scent and a tart flavor. Mandarins are a smaller type of orange, sisters to tangerines, clementines, and satsumas. They are sweeter than oranges, a little thinner skinned, and have a sharper, cleaner citrus scent.
What does white tea smell like? White tea has a floral grass-like scent that is light, fresh and airy with an orchid heart note.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care