No. 54 Mandarin White Tea Room MistRegular price $16.00
FRUIT & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
A refreshing burst of joyful citrus, our No 54 Mandarin White Tea Room Spray is a happy combination of soft white tea, zesty mandarin orange, bright lime and gentle thyme. Uplifting and cleansing, a few spritzes of this fragrance will fill a room with the scents of a citrus grove.
- Our orange tea room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with thyme? Being herbal, thyme blends great with other herbs (lavender, basil, rosemary, sage, peppermint), woods (cedarwood, petitgrain, tea tree), and citrus (bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin.)
What is the difference between a mandarin and a regular orange? There are so many types of orange-colored citrus fruits, it's sometime difficult to tell the difference. "Regular" oranges are second in size to grapefruits. They have thick skins, a sweet citrus scent and a tart flavor. Mandarins are a smaller type of orange, sisters to tangerines, clementines, and satsumas. They are sweeter than oranges, a little thinner skinned, and have a sharper, cleaner citrus scent.
What does white tea smell like? White tea has a floral grass-like scent that is light, fresh and airy with an orchid heart note.
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks