No. 63 Neroli Basil Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
FLORAL & CITRUS FRAGRANCE
Powered by the world's most expensive flowers, this home fragrance will get people talking about how amazing your house always smells. The luxurious No 63 Neroli Basil Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines notes of rare neroli blossoms, powdery-clean white musk, and a hint of fresh basil to create an unforgettable (and extravagant) aroma.INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our neroli blossom basil ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with neroli? Other citrus fragrances like orange, grapefruit, lemon and bergamot, as well as other floral scents like jasmine, iris, peony and lavender. We like blending in the unexpected - a touch of suede or herbal notes like mint and basil.
What is neroli used for? The orange tree produces the fruit that we eat and drink, it's branches are used to produce petitgrain oils, and the flowers are harvested for perfumes and essential oils. Beloved throughout history and across cultures, orange blossom flowers have symbolized purity, innocence, and are frequently used in weddings. Due to their abundance, these flowers also came to symbolize fertility.
What does a neroli blossom smell like? Some people describe the aroma as honeyed, airy and rich, with a hint of a tart, citrus-like essence. The scent is thought to promote feelings of relaxation and to alleviate stress and depression.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care