No. 7 Vanilla Leather Room MistRegular price $16.00
Remember the amazing smell of a brand new leather jacket - that aroma which envelops you in a sense of warmth and comfort? The No 7 Vanilla Leather Room Spray combines the sumptuous fragrances of aged leather with cozy Tahitian vanilla bean and notes of uplifting citrus peel. Evoking both exotic journeys and familiar comforts, it's perfect in front of a roaring fire, setting the tone for lovely gatherings. Some call it masculine, some call it feminine; we call it popular - everyone comes back for more.
- Our vanilla leather sandalwood room mist has a long lasting and room filling aroma
- Hand poured in the USA using cosmetic-grade ingredients including a high concentration of fine perfume oils in a light alcohol base
- Is a perfect gift for hosts & hostesses, party favors and place settings, or special occasions, holidays, weddings and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Ingredients: water, isopropyl alcohol, surfactant, perfume oil
- 3 fl oz | 88ml
- Recyclable and reusable frosted glass spray bottle
What scents go well with vanilla? We recommend pairing with wood scents like cedar, mahogany, vetiver and sandalwood, with fruit scents like fig, currant and cranberry or with citrus scents like orange or lemon.
What is vanilla used for? Vanilla is the second most expensive spice in the world and said to be the most universally pleasing aroma. In culinary circles it is popular in both sweet and savory foods. It is thought to be an aphrodisiac, grown from orchid-like flowers in remote areas of the world.
What does vanilla smell like? Real vanilla is earthy, with touches of treacle and a trace of ‘booziness’
CARE & USE
- Easy to use - simply shake, spritz and enjoy the scent
- Intended for room fragrance use
- Do not ingest. Do not spray in eyes, face, or directly on skin. Do not spray on pets or in pet enclosures
- Not recommended for use directly on clothing
- Flammable: Keep away from open flames, heat and sparks