No. 44 Red Currant Mandarin Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
CLEAN & FRESH FRAGRANCE
Picture the pure crisp scent of clean air on a snowy winter's day combined with tart red currant berries, a dash of citrus peel, and a hint of sage leaf. Our No 44 Red Currant Mandarin Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil blends these aromas into a refreshing home fragrance, enjoyed year 'round (or whenever a cool breeze is required.)INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our redcurrant and citrus ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA and made in Texas
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with red currant? Floral fragrances (jasmine, peony, rose) add a beautiful touch that balances the tartness of the fruits. Fruity aromas (plum, peach and black currant) enhance the citrus notes.
What is a red currant? Redcurrant is a form of gooseberry, native to Europe, frequently used in jams, preserves and desserts. Symbolically, the berries mean a 'fresh start' and the flowers mean 'thankfulness', making this a great housewarming, wedding or teacher gift.
What does a red currant smell like? Red currants have a slightly tart scent, with a bit of sweetness, crisp and fresh, like a cranberry. There are top notes of pink grapefruit, and lemon.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care