No. 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Home Fragrance Diffuser OilRegular price $12.00
WOODSY AND FRESH FRAGRANCE
If you like the soft enticing scent of an orchard during harvest season, you'll love this transporting blend of exotic sandalwood, luxurious fig leaf and oak moss. Evoking a sunny day at the farmer's market, the No 48 Sandalwood Fig Leaf Home Fragrance Ultrasonic Diffuser Oil combines the gentle perfumes of aromatic wood, green leaves, powdery amber and juicy fig. A perfect everyday fragrance to lift the mood and elevate your senses.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Our sandalwood fig leaf ultrasonic diffuser oil creates a long lasting, room filling aroma
- Blended from cosmetic-quality essential oils and fine perfume oils, specially designed to create rich fragrance in the home
- Hand poured in the USA
- Comes in a luxurious gold and white gift box
- Is a perfect gift for all special occasions, holidays and anniversaries
- Contains NO dyes, parabens, sulfates, pesticides or major allergens
- Recyclable glass container with European dropper dispenser
What scents go well with sandalwood? We recommend blending with spiced and wood scents like cinnamon, rosewood, mahogany, amber, and patchouli, or floral scents like lavender, peony, and jasmine.
What is sandalwood used for? The magic of sandalwood has been used since ancient times as the base of many perfumes and incense. It's considered a soothing meditation aid, and is frequently used ceremonially as a way to communicate with the heavens.
What does a fig leaf smell like? A fig tree's leaves smell quite similar to the fruits, except not as sweet and syrupy. They have a green, sap scent that some say smells like fresh coconut.
CARE & USE
- In one of our ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers, add a few drops (4-6) of your favorite oil to water and release scented vapor throughout an entire room
- Oils are for use with our electric ultrasonic diffusers only, not for bath, body/skin or personal care